Use commas to separate email addresses.
Allen Ave House Fire Claims One Life
ichillicothe logo
post comment | sharethis | email | map | Respond to Article
Disclaimer

I like this article! (1)     I dislike this article! (0)
JAG's avatar
JAG - 8 years ago
1990 Views
3 Comments
In the early morning of January 17, 2010, a house located at 655 Allen Avenue caught on fire.  The house was fully engulfed in flames at 12:24am Sunday morning when firefighters arrived.  The fire was so severe that firefighters from all Chillicothe Fire Departments and even the Union Township Fire Department were dispatched to the scene.  Several firefighters were injured trying to rescue a child that was in the house.  Unfortunately, the child did not make it.  State Fire Marshal investigators were on the scene as well, but no indication of what started the fire has been determined at this time. 

Donations are being collected for the family at the Dock at Water
80 East Water Street
779-3625

***The Featured Photo was taken by Dana Cousins, www.wbex.com.***



Comments
Images
Locations

( ! ) Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/www/www.ichillicothe.com/sub_preload.php on line 7
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0000233944{main}( ).../temp_read_article.php:0
20.1169284232include( '/home/www/www.ichillicothe.com/php_read_article.php' ).../temp_read_article.php:275
30.1178305616include( '/home/www/www.ichillicothe.com/sub_comments.php' ).../php_read_article.php:403
40.1178306728include( '/home/www/www.ichillicothe.com/script_load_comments.php' ).../sub_comments.php:576
50.1180307544send_error_log( ).../sub_preload.php:0
61.5843268371368my_error_handler( ).../sub_preload.php:16